Visa Information

If you are from a country outside the European Economic Area you will need a visa to study with us. Please see below for the different options available. You need to contact us before applying for any visa.

Tier 4 student visas

TLI English Language School is licensed under the UK points based system to issue CAS numbers for Tier 4 student visa purposes.

If you intend to apply for a Tier 4 license in order to study with us please make sure you meet all the requirements. Further information can be found on the UKBA website.

Student Visitor visas

If you intend to study with us for a period of less than 6 months you may be able to enter the UK with a Student Visitor Visa. This visa allows you to do a course of study but has certain restrictions. Also, you may need to get this visa before your arrival in the UK.

Extended Student Visitor visa

The extended student visitor visa is available for English language students who wish to study for between 6 and 11 months. The visa has very similair restrictions to the standard student visitor visa so please check that it is appropriate for you.





© TLI Ltd. UK Registered Company No.SC251401 - Registered Office: 48 Palmerston Place, Edinburgh EH12 5DE - Tel: 0044 131 226 6975, TLI English Language Training and TLI English Language School are trading names of TLI Ltd.