ENGLISH COURSE PRICES 2017
Please note that exam course prices DO NOT include the cost of the exam.
E.g. IELTS - £150, FCE - £135
|Home stay accommodation prices - Half Board|
|1 week+ Nov to April£155 per week|
|1 week+ May to Oct £170 per week|
|General English Course - 15 hours per week Monday to Friday|
|1 week - £175|
|2 weeks - £320|
|3 weeks - £480|
|4+ weeks - £140 per week|
|1 year - £4400|
|Intensive English Course - 22.5 hours per week Monday to Friday|
|1 week - £240|
|2 weeks - £440|
|3 weeks - £660|
|4+ weeks - £190 per week|
|1 year - £7600|
|Afternoon English Course - 7.5 hours per week Monday to Friday|
|1 week - £85|
|2 weeks - £160|
|3 weeks - £240|
|4+ weeks - £70 per week|
|Evening exam preparation - 4 hours per week Monday and Wednesday|
|6 weeks total- £200|
|SQA evening exam course- 4 hours per week Monday and Wednesday|
|10 weeks total- £250|
|Afternoon exam preparation- 7.5 hours per week Monday to Friday|
|4 weeks total- £320|
|Full time exam preparation- 22.5 hours per week Monday to Friday|
|4 weeks total- £760|
|Business English Course - Monday to Friday - 3 options|
|15 hours per week- £440 per week|
|22.5 hours per week- £660 per week|
|30 hours per week - £880 per week|
|Academic English Course - 22.5 hours per week Monday to Friday|
|1+ weeks£235 per week|
|Private English tuition - (1 to 1)|
|1+ hours £45per hour|
All courses booked over the internet must be paid for 4 weeks in advance. If this is impossible for you please contact us.
If you register for the course in our school (i.e. in person) you may pay in advance on the first day of your course.
Please note that we are closed from (16/12/2017 to 07/01/2018) over the Christmas period. We open again on 08/01/2018.
Students may pay their course fees by cheque, cash or using one of the following cards:
REFUND / ATTENDANCE POLICIES
Non-Arrival / Cancellations
Refunds of course fees paid in advance will be given under the following circumstances:
- 100% of course fees if course is cancelled 12 weeks or more in advance.
- 80% of course fee if course is cancelled 8-11 weeks in advance.
- 50% of course fee if course is cancelled 4-7 weeks in advance.
- 25% of course fee if course is cancelled 2-3 weeks in advance.
- No refund will be given if course is cancelled less than two weeks in advance.
- No course fees will be refunded to students who arrive later than 1 week after the booked course start date although if a student arrives within 4 weeks after the booked start date a new start date will be offered.
TLI will consider refunding course fees paid in advance if an individual has extenuating circumstances although this is not guaranteed.
- TLI will not give any refunds of course fees for classes missed by students.
- TLI reserves the right to cancel a course if attendance by a student falls below 80%. This percentage will only be calculated after 2 weeks.
- Non-attendance by non-EU nationals will be reported to the appropriate government authorities.